Rhino Interiors Group has a zero-tolerance approach to slavery and is committed to preventing acts of slavery and human trafficking from occurring within both its business
and supply chain. It is expected that all suppliers, contractors and other business partners
will uphold these same high standards.
We have ensured due diligence in our processes, by:
• Making our employees aware of the Modern Slavery Act, including the definitions of slavery and human trafficking;
• Telling staff what to do if they suspect a case of slavery or human trafficking;
• Reviewing our Whistleblowing Policy.
These procedures are designed to:
• Identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains;
• Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains;
• Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains;
• Provide adequate protection for whistle blowers.
We have a zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking and require all those in our supply chain and contractors to comply with our values, and adopt the same zero tolerance approach. This is communicated to them at the outset of our business relationship and is regularly reinforced thereafter. We may cease to work with individuals and organisations working on our behalf if they do not comply with our approach.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes the company’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the present financial year.